Sunday, May 12, 2013

I Will Be Champion of The Morning

Sometimes I decide that I will be a super-human and get up at five am and do one hundred things before the day starts. I snuggle up in bed and envision tomorrow. I think yes, yes, yes I will be champion of the morning.


But when the alarm goes at 5 am something a lot like this happens…

I reconsider and reset and then at 6 am when the alarm sounds again...
So I reconsider, recalculate how long it will take me to find my brain and reset the alarm, when it sounds again, this happens for a further forty minutes...

At precisely 8.40 am I realise things have gone too far...
And I become Champion of Multi-tasking...
And by 9 am I have managed to arrive causally at work and convince everyone but myself that I am indeed Champion of the Morning...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow This Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner