Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Twenty-Four-Year-Old I Was Supposed To Be...


When I was eight it seemed like I would have everything by the time I was sixteen. It was right there on American TV shows. Sixteen was the age you got a boyfriend, car, job and school became a side note that was simply hanging out with friends. Then by that same measurement twenty four appeared to be the age you got married, had some sort of puppy, baby, cars, and a successful career as a hip-hop dancer. I took sometime to take a look at my eight year old aspirations and cross-reference them with my current situation and well this is what happened....

1. Transport

2. Career
3. Marital Status: 


4. General Appearance: 

6. Child-Rearing Skills

7. Ability to Look After Other Organisms:  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow This Blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner